Minor Projects Complete

I finished the drop board retainer today by re-gluing a couple of bungs that needed more help staying in place, then trimming and sanding flush after the glue set.

Finished upright

Finished upright

The hole I repaired turned out well, and I’m glad I didn’t try to re-drill and bung.  That would have looked dumb – a bung within a bung?  No – I just left the fastener out of that hole.

This is the repaired too-large hole.

This is the repaired too-large hole.

Finally, I removed the tape and resealed/mounted the depth indicator mounting panel.  Caulked with Boatlife, this time I put a screw in each corner to keep the panel in place.

Remounted, caulked cleaned up.  Not even much of a mess!

Remounted, caulked cleaned up. Not even much of a mess!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: